As a successful CPA providing tax and pension advisory services for clients in the Capital District Area, Walt Williams served on key committees of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), including the Investment Committee and the Insurance Committee, and the Retirement Committee which he chaired. Walt Williams now focuses solely on financial planning and investment management.
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with a B.S. in accounting
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Former chair of the AICPA Retirement Plan and member of the Investment Committee
- Former member of the AICPA Insurance Committee
- Certified public accountant licensed by New York State
- Personal financial specialist qualified by the AICPA
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
Walton Williams has been providing financial and tax planning for personal and business clients in the Capital District for about thirty years. He has particular expertise in pension and employee benefit plans and has lectured extensively to professional groups and as a member of the faculty of the Foundation for Accounting Education and as an adjunct faculty member at several local colleges.
Walt's profile at NAPFA can be accessed here:
Walt's profile at the Fee-Only Network can be accessed here:
Walt's profile at the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Personal Financial Specialist section can be accessed by here: