Cooper Smith joined Capital Financial Advisors of New York, LLC. in June 2022 as a paraplanner. Cooper has begun his pursuit of the CFP designation.
- Graduate of St. Lawrence University with a B.A. in Government & Business in the Liberal Arts, Class of 2021. While attending St. Lawrence held these positions:
- Treasurer for the SLU Entrepreneurship Club
- Member of the St. Lawrence Crown Royal Investment Club
- Student-Affiliate of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
- Intern at Ballston Spa National Bank, holding roles in commercial and retail banking.