Julie Sciandra has many years of experience as strategy consultant and project manager. Julie’s academic background and her extensive, relevant business experience complement well our expertise.
- Graduated from Columbia Business School, Columbia University in New York City with an M.B.A. in Management of Organizations
- Earned a B.A. in Economics from St. Lawrence University in Canton, NY
- Certified Financial Planner® practitioner
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Previous experience as a manager at William Pietersen Consulting, a boutique business strategy and executive education consultancy
- Senior consultant at Accenture and a project manager and consultant for other business enterprises