Kerry Mayo’s background in economic forecasting and analysis and his credentials in financial planning and investment management round out the expertise of the firm. Kerry Mayo’s knowledge of financial markets and investments helps to ensure that clients have the portfolios they need to reach their objectives.
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with a M.A. in economics with a concentration in financial markets
- Earned a B.A. in history with a minor in economics from Saint Michael's College in Colchester, Vermont
- Chartered Financial Analyst® practitioner
- Certified Financial Planner® practitioner
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Research economist responsible for economic modeling and forecasting for two years at a firm in Vermont
- Prior financial planning experience with CFANY and Primerica Financial Services prior to and during graduate school
Kerry Mayo lives in Saratoga Springs with his wife, son and daugher. He enjoys hiking, golf and all types of skiing in the Adirondacks. He serves on the City of Saratoga Springs Planning Board. Kerry Mayo holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designations . He has extensive experience as an econometrician creating economic models and forecasts.
Kerry has been interviewed by many publications including The Wall Street Journal, Investment News, Schenectady Gazette, and appeared on News Channel 10 and SiriusXM Radio.
Kerry's profile at NAPFA can be accessed here:
Kerry's profile at the Fee-Only Network can be accessed here: